Список форумов пїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅ пїЅпїЅ пїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅ пїЅпїЅ

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Start Home_in_France Learning_in_France Job_in_France Health_in_France Photogallery Links
USAID

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов пїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅ пїЅпїЅ -> ...в России
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Zabougornov
Добрый Администратор (иногда)

Откуда: Обер-группен-доцент, ст. руководитель группы скоростных свингеров, он же Забашлевич Оцаат Поэлевич

СообщениеДобавлено: Пятница, 21 Сентябрь 2012, 14:58:13    Заголовок сообщения: USAID Ответить с цитатой

Интересный поворот! По словам Нуланд "Единая Россия" участвовала в программах USAID.

Ну и что? Фонд закрыли не за это и не в связи с этим.

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/dpb/2012/09/197999.htm#RUSSIA
Цитата:
QUESTION: I will try to be quick. There is at least one news report in the Russian media which claims that the U.S. Government asked the Russians to extend the USAID mission in Moscow until May as opposed to October the 1st, which the Russian Government has – had asked you to comply with. Is there any truth to this press report?

MS. NULAND: Well, I’m not going to get into all of the back-and-forth, but we have committed to the Russian Government that there’ll be no new contracting, no new programming, as of October 1st. But we have also asked for some time to wind down the mission, to conclude the programs that we have underway. As you can imagine, this doesn’t just affect the American staff. There’s a huge amount of Russian staff involved, so we have to unwind things there.

Let me just take this opportunity while I’m here – I was asked the question yesterday as to whether President Putin’s party, United Russia, has ever availed itself of the programming that the United States offers through the National Democratic Institute and the International Republican Institute. Our understanding is that United Russia has participated in some of IRI and NDI’s programs over the years. And as I said to you, IRI and NDI offer these programs to any party in Russia that wants to take advantage of it.

So – and let me also say that recently, the programming that NDI and IRI had been offering in Russia had not been associated with traditional political training projects. They’ve now, in recent years, focused much more of their effort on the things that parties are asking for, specifically youth leadership training, civil society, women’s political participation, advocacy on issues like healthcare, and with civil society activists in the regions who are looking for help in pushing out their messages.

QUESTION: What kinds of – what programs did United Russia participate in?

MS. NULAND: I don’t have the details. I’m seeking more information. But you asked me to confirm whether they have been in and I can do that.

QUESTION: Crowd suppression techniques, that kind of thing? (Laughter.)

MS. NULAND: As you know, we do not offer programs of that kind.

QUESTION: Can I ask you to clarify --

QUESTION: Well, it would be – can – I mean, it’s a great --

MS. NULAND: I am seeking --

QUESTION: It’s a great little bit of information, but it’s almost entirely useless if you don’t know exactly what the programs were that --

MS. NULAND: I am --

QUESTION: -- United Russia were involved in.

MS. NULAND: I am working to get more information for you.

QUESTION: Great.

QUESTION: Did you have a response to Dima’s question that – his question was whether you had asked until May, and you said, well, we asked for some time to wind things up. How much time did you ask for?

MS. NULAND: Again, we’re in a conversation with the Russian Government about how much time we think it’s going to take us to wind things down. I don’t want to get into the details of that because it’s an ongoing conversation.

QUESTION: And was it in the form of the letter from the Secretary of State Clinton to the Foreign Minister Lavrov, this request?

MS. NULAND: Well, certainly, she did send a letter expressing regret that these programs were going to end, underscoring and reminding the Russian Government of the various programs we’ve done over the years and the value to the Russian people, and making clear that we would, as I said, cease new contracting, but that we needed a little time.

QUESTION: Did she make those points to Foreign Minister Lavrov in person when he told her?

MS. NULAND: As I said, we had some preliminary indication. I’m not going to get into the back-and-forth that they had in Vladivostok.

QUESTION: Well, U.S. officials in Moscow said the other day that Lavrov had told the Secretary in Vladivostok --

QUESTION: On September the 8th.

QUESTION: Yes, Saturday, September the 8th, I know well for good reason because Sunday was – being the 9th – that he told her that this decision was going to be made. Is that incorrect? Were these officials wrong?

MS. NULAND: I made clear to you that the issue did come up in Vladivostok.

QUESTION: Right. So did she – yes, between Lavrov and the Secretary. You said – you didn’t make that clear. Can you make that --

MS. NULAND: I’ll simply say that she foreshadowed some of the issues that were in the letter in her response.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов пїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅ пїЅпїЅ -> ...в России Часовой пояс: GMT + 1
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: