Список форумов пїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅ пїЅпїЅ пїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅ пїЅпїЅ

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Start Home_in_France Learning_in_France Job_in_France Health_in_France Photogallery Links
О том как один ортодокс продавал своё место в раю

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов пїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅ пїЅпїЅ -> ...в мире
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Zabougornov
Добрый Администратор (иногда)

Откуда: Обер-группен-доцент, ст. руководитель группы скоростных свингеров, он же Забашлевич Оцаат Поэлевич

СообщениеДобавлено: Среда, 29 Май 2013, 14:03:48    Заголовок сообщения: О том как один ортодокс продавал своё место в раю Ответить с цитатой

Заметьте: своё место в раю продавал, не чужое. Что есть уже хорошо. А что такого, нельзя своё место в раю продавать? Тора не запрещает....

Все оформил чин-чинарём, подробно описал почему ему положено место в раю. Гарантии давал, я, говорит, не жулик какой-нибудь, который, типа, продаст своё место, а потом время придёт и сам им воспользуется. Я, говорит, от иудаизма отошёл, стало быть это место занять не могу, но место то осталось, да я и прошу за него совсем немного, всего то 99 центов. А место то зарезервиновано, я пока евреем был грешил конечно, но вмеру, добрых дел у меня больше чем грехов. Более того, давал гарантии, что не допустит он дальнейшего грехопадения, не станет большим грешником чем он есть сейчас, грозился письменные обязательства дать.

Почи было продал своё место, за 100.000 долларов кстати, но e-bay его того.....зарубил сделку, снял место в раю с продажи.

http://blogs.forward.com/forward-thinking/177523/ebay-kills-k-bid-for-jewish-spot-in-heaven/
eBay Kills 100K Bid for Jewish Spot in Heaven
By Debra Nussbaum Cohen

Ari Mandel

Want to make sure you land a spot in heaven?

No need to bother yourself with fulfilling commandments or doing good deeds. But it’s definitely going to cost you plenty.

Bidders flooded eBay with bids for “My Portion in Olam Habaah (Heaven),” which has been listed for sale by a Jewish man from Teaneck, N.J. The price started at 99 cents and skyrocketed within hours to nearly $100,000.

Then the online auction giant took down the listing, citing rules that require items for sale must be “tangible.”

Read exclusive interview with Ari Mandel. It was all a joke, he insists.

The seller gives his name as Rachmuna Litzlon, which means “God save us” in Aramaic. In real life, his name is Ari Mandel, and even though he has left the Orthodox world, he vows that he has accumulated enough good deeds to ensure a prime spot in the hereafter.

Mandel isn’t surprised that a place in heaven is so valuable to those in the ultra-Orthodox community, since all aspects of Haredi life are focused on getting there.

“The narrative goes, ‘We don’t live these fancy extravagant lives or like the (non-Jews) because our reward is in the next world. Everything we do is collecting credits for the world to come,’“ Mandel said in an interview.

Mandel, 30, grew up in the Hasidic community of Nikolsburg in upstate Monsey, N.Y., but left the community about seven years ago.

He served in the U.S. Army and is now a student at New York University trying to figure out what he wants to major in. Mandel, who lives in Teaneck, is divorced and the father of a young son. He describes himself as culturally Jewish and theologically an atheist. He earns some money doing Yiddish and Hebrew translation work.

In his eBay listing Mandel goes into some detail about why he would be the right person from whom a good Jew might want to purchase a spot in heaven.

“Okay sure, I went off the Derech (left the religious community). But even the worst Rasha (evil-doer) only goes to Gehenom (Hell) for twelve months, and that’s without anyone saying kaddish for them. I have seven(!) brothers, I’m sure a couple of them will outlive me and say kaddish for me. I’ve done my fair share of Aveiros (sins), but I have a decent amount of unassailable Mitzvos (good deeds) under my belt as well. I was a good student all through yeshiva, never broke any Halachos (Jewish laws) — and was even careful about Minhagim (customs) - until my early twenties. I am now about 98% vegan, so I don’t eat any real treif (anymore), and being that I’m an atheist, I don’t worship Avodah Zoroh (false idols). I have dedicated a lot of time and effort to fighting molestation in the Frum community, I served in the US Army, where I was the Jewish Lay Leader on my base in South Korea for a year, and when I was deployed to Haiti in 2010 immediately after the earthquake I saved countless lives (I realize they’re goyim, but still - they’ve gotta count for something). Plus - to this day I listen to Jewish music all the time, so that must add something. So all in all I think my Chelek (portion) in Olam Habaah (heaven) is definitely worth a pretty penny. Don’t be a cheap Jew, and fork it over like it’s Maftir Yona (the honor of blessing the Torah on Yom Kippur which gets auctioned to a congregation member for a big donation and is regarded as a sign of success in business). Remember - you’re bidding on an eternal reward in heaven!”

What’s more, Mandel has a guarantee for the buyer. He vows not to commit any sins that would keep him (and the bidder) out of the prime spot for eternity. Plus, he promises not to return to religious life and grab the spot for himself.

“The winning bidder will receive a signed contract, guaranteeing my timeshare in Shomaim (heaven), and an additional signed contract guaranteeing that I will not become a bigger Baal Aveira (sinner) than I am now, and that if I become a Baal Teshuva (born again) (don’t bet on it), I will pay the fair market value for the return of my Olam Habaah.”

Not everyone was ready to plunk down their cash right away. One tire-kicker had a few questions on eBay. Like they say, in real estate it’s all about location.

“Can you tell me where in heaven this portion is?” the potential buyer asked. “For the price you are asking, I want to make sure I am in prime real estate somewhere over a rainbow, right between the lord and a few angels.”

Read more: http://blogs.forward.com/forward-thinking/177523/ebay-kills-k-bid-for-jewish-spot-in-heaven/#ixzz2UaujP3zW

http://blogs.forward.com/forward-thinking/177545/heaven-can-wait-for-k-jewish-ebay-guy/
Heaven Can Wait for $100K Jewish eBay Guy
By Debra Nussbaum Cohen

Ari Mandel

Ari Mandel says heaven can wait, eBay can keep its rules — and one deep-pocketed online bidder can keep his or her $100,000.

The Jewish man who sparked a frenzied day of bidding by auctioning off a prime spot in heaven — a spiral that reached six figures before the online giant shut it down — insists the whole thing was a big joke.

“Disappointed? No. It was a joke that ran away from me, and sure, why not?” said Mandel, 31, of Teaneck, N.J. “When it reached $100,000 I didn’t really expect to get that money.”

“It was nice to fantasize,” he added. “But I didn’t think it was going to happen.”
Related

eBay Kills 100K Bid for Jewish Spot in Heaven

Mandel said he had no idea his auction would turn into an internet sensation.

“I’m not a master prankster,” he said. “This idea just popped in my head and I jumped on it.”

Some in the ultra-Orthodox world apparently believed he was mocking their faith. But Mandel says his auction, which was peppered with references to Yiddish phrases and referred to common Jewish beliefs, was a good-natured joke.

“To those of you who took this seriously, chill out. It was just a joke,” he said. “Whether or not you’re a believer in this sort of thing, chill out.”

Mandel was raised in an ultra-Orthodox community in upstate New York but left the community about seven years ago. He is now a divorced father of one child and a student who works as a part-time translator.

He posted “My Portion in Olam Habaah (Heaven)” on eBay Tuesday morning asking for an opening bid of a modest 99 cents.

He explained that he was sure to secure a spot in the hereafter because of his good deeds carried out over the years. He even offered to return the successful bidder’s cash if he fell off the wagon.

Within a few hours, people were bidding several dollars. Then hundreds of dollars. Then, things really got crazy. In a frenzied hour late in the afternoon, the top bid skyrocketed to $99,900.

Around the same time, eBay started getting complaints from people offended by the auction. As Mandel understands it, ultra-Orthodox internet users posted the item on online bulletin boards, sparking anger in the community.

“There were countless people offended,” Mandel said. “People sent me screen shots of people having reported it.”

An eBay representative called Mandel to inform him that the auction violated a rule prohibiting putting “non-tangible” items up for bids. The site warned him not to try to repost the item, and pulled down the listing from its web site.

Within seconds, the $100,000 bid was gone what looked like a six-figure bonanza turned into a internet mirage.

Mandel says he’s not upset about losing out on a big payday.

“I had fun while it lasted, you know? It was just a little gag,” he said. “Kept me busy for a day.”

As for the ultimate question, Mandel says he has no idea who might have bid $100,000 for his little slice of Jewish heaven.

“I have no clue,” he said. “I didn’t have time to go into eBay all day, I was too busy talking to people here and everywhere else on the internet.”

Read more: http://blogs.forward.com/forward-thinking/177545/heaven-can-wait-for-k-jewish-ebay-guy/#ixzz2UavDcYCu
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов пїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅ пїЅпїЅ -> ...в мире Часовой пояс: GMT + 1
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: