Список форумов пїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅ пїЅпїЅ пїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅ пїЅпїЅ

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Start Home_in_France Learning_in_France Job_in_France Health_in_France Photogallery Links
Папа Римский на проводе

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов пїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅ пїЅпїЅ -> Что интересного происходит во Франции и в Европе?
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Zabougornov
Добрый Администратор (иногда)

Откуда: Обер-группен-доцент, ст. руководитель группы скоростных свингеров, он же Забашлевич Оцаат Поэлевич

СообщениеДобавлено: Среда, 20 Март 2013, 14:40:48    Заголовок сообщения: Папа Римский на проводе Ответить с цитатой

Папа римский решил позвонить по телефону, чего раньше никогда не делал, в смысле по телефону разговаривал, но сам не звонил. Позвонил и говорит, типа, здесь Папа Римский. Причём позвонил на коммутатор. Странно это, у них что там в Ватикане, прямой связи нет? И вот на тебе! Попал на Наполеона!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2295263/If-Pope-I-m-Napoleon--Vatican-receptionist-left-red-faced-refused-believe-informal-Francis-really-WAS-phone.html#ixzz2NzeOGfNE
‘If you’re the Pope, I’m Napoleon’: Vatican receptionist left red-faced after he refused to believe informal Francis really WAS on the phone

'I really am the pope': Pope Francis had to convince a suspicious receptionist that he was the real deal

'I really am the pope': Pope Francis had to convince a suspicious receptionist that he was the real deal

Pope Francis's informal style came down to earth when he phoned a Vatican receptionist directly and was told: ‘And I'm Napoleon.’

The new pope had announced himself when he called a Jesuit residence in Rome on Friday and got through to the switchboard, according to Bitno.net.

He had been trying to contact Adolfo Nicolas, the superior general of the Pope's old Jesuit order.

But the baffled receptionist - identified only as Andreas - thought he was being pranked and snapped back: ‘Oh yes? And I'm Napoleon.’

The receptionist then tried to get a genuine response from the caller he believed to be a hoaxer, asking: 'Who is it?'

His holiness showed great patience dealing with the suspicious assistant and eventually managed to convince him that the call was genuine .

He responded: ‘I really am Pope Francis.

'Do not worry, Andreas, just connect me with Father General, I would like to thank him for the charming letter.'

Andreas apologised when he realised what he had done.

One Vatican expert explained: ‘You can't really blame the poor man. No other pope would have picked up a telephone to make their own calls. An official usually calls a secretary who places the call.’

More...

Argentina's President asks Pope Francis to intervene in Falklands row as she meets him at Vatican just days after his election
The blessing of the 150,000: Pope Francis is mobbed as he holds first Sunday audience
Royal ear-tweaker revealed! Mystery joker who grabbed Prince William's attention at the races is banker who once dated Natalie Imbruglia

‘The receptionist is extremely distraught but I think the new pope has a good sense of humour and will laugh it off,’ they added.
Pope Francis spoke to the crowd in St. Peter's Square before saying the Angelus prayer at the Vatican

Pope Francis spoke to the crowd in St. Peter's Square before saying the Angelus prayer at the Vatican
Pope Francis was greeted much more warmly by the 150,000 people who gathered in St Peter's Square

Pope Francis was greeted much more warmly by the 150,000 people who gathered in St Peter's Square

Pope Francis was greeted much more enthusiastically by crowds in St Peter's Square today when he made his first speech wishing them to 'have a good lunch' at midday.

More than 150,000 people packed the famous square, when the window was opened for the first time since Francis's predecessor Benedict XVI gave his final window blessing last month.

Breaking with tradition, Francis delivered off-the-cuff remarks about God's power to forgive, instead of reading from a written speech, leaving crowd roaring in delight.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2295263/If-Pope-I-m-Napoleon--Vatican-receptionist-left-red-faced-refused-believe-informal-Francis-really-WAS-phone.html#ixzz2NzkT2Hm0
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов пїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅпїЅ пїЅ пїЅпїЅ -> Что интересного происходит во Франции и в Европе? Часовой пояс: GMT + 1
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: